St. Paddy's Day is upon us, which brings us to the questions of the ages: How do they make green beer? And more important, what would possess a man to do such a thing?
The first is easy. Take a light-colored beer such as Harp. Pour it in a glass -- a clean one will do. Add a drop of green food coloring.
And there you have it, boyo. Green beer.
As for the why of it, who's to say? We'll mull it over while we're pouring God's own drink down our gullets.
Related story: "Corned Beef and Cabbage Made Easy"
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts