St. Paddy's Day is upon us, which brings us to the questions of the ages: How do they make green beer? And more important, what would possess a man to do such a thing?
The first is easy. Take a light-colored beer such as Harp. Pour it in a glass -- a clean one will do. Add a drop of green food coloring.
And there you have it, boyo. Green beer.
As for the why of it, who's to say? We'll mull it over while we're pouring God's own drink down our gullets.
Related story: "Corned Beef and Cabbage Made Easy"
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges