St. Paddy's Day is upon us, which brings us to the questions of the ages: How do they make green beer? And more important, what would possess a man to do such a thing?
The first is easy. Take a light-colored beer such as Harp. Pour it in a glass -- a clean one will do. Add a drop of green food coloring.
And there you have it, boyo. Green beer.
As for the why of it, who's to say? We'll mull it over while we're pouring God's own drink down our gullets.
Related story: "Corned Beef and Cabbage Made Easy"
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Getty Releases Millions of Images for Free Via Embed Tool