St. Paddy's Day is upon us, which brings us to the questions of the ages: How do they make green beer? And more important, what would possess a man to do such a thing?
The first is easy. Take a light-colored beer such as Harp. Pour it in a glass -- a clean one will do. Add a drop of green food coloring.
And there you have it, boyo. Green beer.
As for the why of it, who's to say? We'll mull it over while we're pouring God's own drink down our gullets.
Related story: "Corned Beef and Cabbage Made Easy"
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid