St. Paddy's Day is upon us, which brings us to the questions of the ages: How do they make green beer? And more important, what would possess a man to do such a thing?
The first is easy. Take a light-colored beer such as Harp. Pour it in a glass -- a clean one will do. Add a drop of green food coloring.
And there you have it, boyo. Green beer.
As for the why of it, who's to say? We'll mull it over while we're pouring God's own drink down our gullets.
Related story: "Corned Beef and Cabbage Made Easy"
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts