Currently: Author and onetime nominee to be U.S. Secretary of Labor is president of the Center for Equal Opportunity
Board: Pilgrim's Pride Corp.
Henry G. Cisneros
Currently: Former San Antonio mayor and U.S. secretary of HUD is founder and chairman of CityView America
Board: Countrywide Financial Corp.
Armando M. Codina
Currently: Founder, chairman and CEO of real estate investment firm Codina Group
Boards: AMR Corp.(American Airlines); BellSouth Corp.; General Motors Corp.; Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.
Currently: Retired chairman and CEO of Cabot Industrial Trust
Board: Raytheon Co.
France A. Cordova
Currently: Chancellor at University of California, Riverside
Boards: Edison International; Belo
Cristobal I. Conde*
Currently: President and CEO of SunGard Data Systems
Board: SunGard Data Systems Inc.
Juan Ernesto de Bedout
Currently: Group president of Latin American operations for Kimberly-Clark
Board: VF Corporation
Nelson A. Diaz
Currently: Former judge now partner at Blank Rome LLP
Board: Exelon Corp.
Patricia Diaz Dennis
Currently: SVP and assistant general counsel for labor and employment matters for AT&T Services
Boards: Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance; UST Inc.
Paul J. Diaz*
Currently: President and CEO of Kindred Healthcare
Board: Kindred Healthcare Inc.
Ruben M. Escobedo
Currently: Owner of Ruben Escobedo & Company CPAs
Boards: Valero Energy Corp. ; Cullen/Frost Bankers
Manuel A. Fernandez
Currently: Former CEO of Gartner group is managing director of SI Ventures
Boards: Black & Decker Corp.,
Brunswick Corp. , Flowers Foods
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women