Currently: Writer and banker formerly head of Small Business Administration
Boards: Wal-Mart Stores Inc. ; Union BanCal, PacifiCare Health Systems
Currently: President and COO of McDonald's Corp.
Currently: Miami-based physician specializing in gastroenterology
Board: HCA Inc.
Mario L. Baeza
Currently: Founder and controlling shareholder of merchant bankers Baeza & Co. and chairman of TCW/Latin America Partners
Boards: Air Products and Chemicals; Tommy Hilfiger
Abelardo E. Bru
Currently: Retired as vice-chairman of PepsiCo in 2005
Boards: Kimberly-Clark Corp; Office Depot
Paul A. Brunner
Currently: President and CEO of Spring Capital Inc.
Board: Johnson Controls Inc.
Pastora San Juan Cafferty
Currently: Professor emerita in social service administration at the University of Chicago
Boards: Kimberly-Clark Corp.; Waste Management Inc. ; People's Energy Corp.; Harris Financial
Currently: The former secretary of the Army stepped down as president of the University of New Mexico in August
Boards: Southwest Airlines, Belo, IndyMac Bancorp.
Richard L. Carrion
Currently: Chairman, president and CEO of Popular Inc. and chairman and CEO of Banco Popular de Puerto Rico
Board: Verizon Communications
Gilbert F. Casellas
Currently: Former chair of the U.S. EEOC is counsel for the law firm of Mintz Levin Cohn Ferris Glovsky & Popeo
Board: Prudential Financial Inc.
Kimberly A. Casiano
Currently: President and COO of Puerto Rico's Casiano Communications
Board: Ford Motor Co.
Paul L. Cejas
Currently: Chairman and CEO of PLC Investments
Board: Mellon Financial Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill