Two Arista 7316 Series systems can fit in a single 42RU rack supporting over 4000 10GbE ports. With power consumption under 3W per 10GbE port and latency under 2 microseconds, a pair of 7300 series switches replaces two Catalyst 6509Es with more than ten times the scale, throughput, latency improvement and power efficiency.
Complementing the 7300X series, the Arista 7250X Series is a high density solution delivering 64 ports of wire-speed 40GbE or up to 256 Ports of 10GbE in a compact and power efficient two rack unit fixed form factor with redundant and hot-swap power supplies and fan modules. Key features of the 7300X and 7250X Series:
- Unified Forwarding Table: The Layer2 MAC table and Layer 3 routing tables dynamically expand based on the application to support up to 288K MAC entries, or 144K routes.
- New Duplex Fiber 40GbE Optics: Support for Arista's LRL4 QSFP optics requiring a single pair of single mode fiber, reducing the fiber requirements by 75% compared to existing choices.
- Network Telemetry: Real-time visibility into network congestion, buffer management and industry-standard sFlow support for traffic analysis.
- Physical-Virtual-Cloud Network: Arista VMTracer(TM) provisioning and native VXLAN support, workload mobility and migration at wire speed across multiple hypervisors.
Pricing and Availability
The Arista 7300 and 7250 Series are key components of the Arista Software Defined Cloud Network. The 7250QX-64 is available now and shipping for 950 per 40GbE port. The 7300X series are available in Q4 2013 from 350 per 10GbE port.
About Arista Networks
The company was founded to deliver software defined cloud networking solutions for large data center and computing environments. Arista's award-winning 10/40/100 GbE switches redefine scalability, robustness, and price-performance, with 2000 customers and more than one million cloud networking ports being deployed worldwide. At the core of Arista's platform is EOS, the world's most advanced network operating system. Arista Networks products are available worldwide through distribution partners, systems integrators and resellers.
ARISTA, EOS, VM Tracer and Spline are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of
Additional information and resources on today's announcement can be found at: http://www.aristanetworks.com.
Tel: +44 7769 908968
Tom Herbst PR
Mobile: +44(0)7768 145571
Office: +44 (0)207 274 9937
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus