84. Scott, V. N., C. Yuhuan, T. A. Freier, et al., "Control of Salmonella in Low-Moisture Foods I: Minimizing Entry of Salmonella I nto a Processing Facility," Food Protection Trends, 29, 342-353, 2009.
85. Chen, Y., V. N. Scott, T. A. Freier, et al., "Control of Salmonella in Low-Moisture Foods II: Hygiene Practices to Minimize Salmonella Contamination and Growth," Food Protection Trends, 29:435-445, 2009.
87. FDA,"Fish and Fishery Products Hazards and Controls Guidance, Fourth Edition. Appendix 4: Bacterial Pathogen Growth and Inactivation" April, 2011.
88. FDA, "Food Code 2009: Chapter 3-Food" (http://www.fda.gov/Food/GuidanceRegulation/RetailFoodProtection/FoodCode/ucm186451.htm),
94. Chen, Y., V.N. Scott, T.A. Freier, et al., "Control of Salmonella in Low-Moisture Foods III: Process Validation and Environmental Monitoring," Food Protection Trends, 29:493-508, 2009.
95. Jarl, D. L. and E. A. Arnold, "Influence of Drying Plant Environment on Salmonellae C ontamination of Dry Milk Products",
96. FDA,"Paperwork Reduction Act Analysis," 2013.
List of Subjects
21 CFR Part 16
Administrative practice and procedure.
21 CFR Part 225
Animal drugs, Animal feeds, Labeling, Packaging and containers, Reporting and recordkeeping requirements.
21 CFR Part 500
Animal drugs, Animal feeds, Cancer, Labeling, Packaging and containers, Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB's).
21 CFR Part 507
Animal foods, Labeling, Packaging and containers, Reporting and recordkeeping requirements.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse