40. FDA, "Food Code 2009: Annex 3--Public Health Reasons/Administrative Guidelines--Chapter 1, Purpose and Definitions" (http://www.fda.gov/Food/GuidanceRegulation/RetailFoodProtection/FoodCode/ucm189170.htm), 2009, Page Last Updated:
41. FDA, "Food Code 2009: Annex 3--Public Health Reasons/Administrative Guidelines-Chapter 3, Food" (http://www.fda.gov/Food/GuidanceRegulation/RetailFoodProtection/FoodCode/ucm189211.htm), 2009, Page Last Updated:
43. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and World Health Organization (WHO), "Good practices for the feed industry--Implementing the Codex Alimentarius Code of Practice on Good Animal Feeding Section 3 Good Production Practices" 2011.
45. FDA, " Salmonella Enteritidis Outbreak in Shell Eggs" (http://www.fda.gov/Food/NewsEvents/NewsfromOtherFederalResources/ucm222684.htm), Last Update:
47. FDA, "
48. FDA, "FDA Foods Program, The Reportable Food Registry: A New Approach to Targeting Inspection Resources and Identifying Patterns of Adulteration. First Annual Report:
49. FDA, "Food CGMP Modernization--A Focus on Food Safety" (http://www.fda.gov/Food/GuidanceRegulation/CGMP/ucm207458.htm),
50. FDA Memorandum, "
51. FDA Memorandum, "Analysis of Food Recalls Initiated in 2008-2009 by an
52. FDA, "Preliminary Regulatory Impact Analysis," 2013.
53. Abbas, H. K., R. D. Cartwright, W. Xie, et al., "Aflatoxin and fumonisin contamination of corn (maize, Zea mays) hybrids in Arkansas," Crop Protection, 25, 1-9, 2006.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits