13. FDA, "GFI # 122, Manufacture and Labeling of
14. FDA, "Compliance Policy Guide Sec. 690.800 Salmonella in Food for Animals"
15. FDA, "Compliance Policy Guide Sec. 683.100 Action Levels for Aflatoxins in Animal Feeds" (http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/ComplianceManuals/CompliancePolicyGuidanceManual/ucm074703.htm), Revised:
16. FDA, "Food Processing Sector Study" November, 2011.
17. Cianciolo, R. E., K. Bischoff, J. G. Ebel, et al., "Clinicopathologic, Histologic, and Toxicologic Findings in 70 Cats Inadvertently Exposed to Pet Food Contaminated with Melamine and Cyanuric Acid", JAVMA, 233, 729-737, 2008.
18. FDA, "CVM Update: FDA Requests That Ball Clay Not Be Used in Animal Feeds" (http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm127724.htm),
19. FDA, "CVM Update: Contaminated Animal Feed Supplements Recalled" (http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm135055.htm),
20. FDA, "CVM Update: FDA Information for Manufacturers of Animal Feed Mineral Mixes" (http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm124065.htm),
22. Kennedy, J., L. Delaney, A. McGloin, et al., "Public Perceptions of the Dioxin Crisis in Irish Pork"
23. FDA, "CVM Update: FDA Investigation of Diamond Pet Foods Finds Some Product Exported" (http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm048391.htm),
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel