Interested persons may submit either electronic comments regarding this document to http://www.regulations.gov or written comments to the
The following references have been placed on display in the
1. FDA, "Animal Feed Safety System (AFSS) Meetings" (http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/SafetyHealth/AnimalFeedSafetySystemAFSS/ucm053690.htm, Page Last Updated:
2. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and International Feed Industry Federation (IFIF), "Good practices for the feed industry--Implementing the Codex Alimentarius Code of Practice on Good Animal Feeding" 2010.
3. FDA, "Fourth Draft: Framework of the FDA Animal Feed Safety System"
4. FDA, "Animal Feed Safety System (AFSS) Information" (http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/SafetyHealth/AnimalFeedSafetySystemAFSS/ucm350745.htm), Page Last Updated:
5. DA, "Import Alert 99-25: Detention Without Physical Examination of Animal Feed, Animal Feed Ingredients and Other Products for Animal Use Consisting or Containing Ingredients of Animal Origin and Not the Subject of a Valid USDA Import Permit" (http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cms_ia/importalert_381.html), Published:
6. FDA, "Compliance Program 7371.009, BSE/Ruminant Feed Ban Inspections"
7. FDA, "GFI #67, Small Entities Compliance Guide for Renderers"
8. FDA, "GFI #68, Small Entities Compliance Guide for Protein Blenders, Feed Manufacturers, and Distributors"
9. FDA, "GFI #69, Small Entities Compliance Guide for Feeders of Ruminant Animals with On-Farm Feed Mixing Operations"
10. FDA, "GFI #76, Questions and Answers BSE Feed Regulation"
11. FDA, "GFI #158, Use of Material from Deer and Elk in Animal Feed"
12. FDA, "GFI, Advisory Levels for Deoxynivalenol (DON) in Finished Wheat Products for Human Consumption and Grains and Grain By-products for Animal Feed"
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend