In celebration of the game’s release, 2K is launching a contest to offer
players the chance to win a trip to WrestleMania 30. Fans are encouraged
to create a desired WrestleMania 30 matchup using WWE 2K14 for
Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3, capture a screenshot of the in-game action
and submit to 2K for a chance to win airfare, hotel and two tickets to
WrestleMania 30. The contest is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S.
states and D.C. (excluding AZ, CT, MD, and ND),
Developed by Yukes for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system, WWE 2K14 is positioned to deliver the greatest roster in franchise history and be the most electrifying, authentic and comprehensive WWE video game experience to date. WWE 2K14 is rated T for Teen by the ESRB. Fans who pre-ordered WWE 2K14 will receive Ultimate Warrior at no extra cost on launch day.
For more information on WWE 2K14 and 2K, visit wwe.2k.com, facebook.com/WWEgames and @WWEgames on Twitter.
2K is a wholly owned publishing label of
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Rubio Offers Endorsements, Cash to 2014 GOP Candidates
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- GM Plant Tackles Tough Waste Challenge
- Sonoma Growers Win Emerald Cup Cannabis Competition
- Cantor Fitzgerald Settles Suit
- Pope Removes U.S. Archbishop from Powerful Post
- Researchers Question Effectiveness of Vitamins
- Vets Vow to Fight for Benefits in Budget Battle