This is the third time TCS, CMSA and ABQAURP have joined forces to sponsor the bi-annual survey, with the first survey conducted in 2008. By comparing data from all three surveys – 2012, 2010 and 2008 – the series of 2013 Trend Reports reveals several emerging patterns in health IT use and perception.
“In an increasingly mobile and technology-driven society,” says
“This Health IT series has been designed and supervised by a panel of leading experts in the field,” says
Trend Report #1: Introduction & Methodology Overview provides a background on the survey methodology, participants and sampling technique. All of the published Trend Reports can be viewed or downloaded on a complementary basis at http://www.tcshealthcare.com in the News section, or by visiting http://www.cmsa.org.
Trend Reports #6-9 will be published over the next several months. Those interested in receiving copies of the remaining reports as they become available can sign up in the Trend Reports section of http://www.tcshealthcare.com under the News tab. The TCS website also contains other valuable resources and information, including links to the webinar series showcasing the results of the survey.
# # # # #
About the Co-Sponsors
TCS Healthcare Technologies (TCS) is a leading provider of software and clinical solutions that support and improve population health management strategies for health plans, insurers, providers, third-party administrators, medical management companies, and others. TCS is recognized as one of the premier health care software companies in
For more information: (530) 886-1700; http://www.tcshealthcare.com.
For more information: http://www.cmsa.org; Twitter @CMSANational.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11256082.htm
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets