The submission deadline is
School Board Approval Letters Due
Your district school board must:
1. Approve your district technology plan.
2. Document their approval in a letter.
We cannot accept faxed or electronic versions. Keep a file copy and mail the original Letter of Board Approval to:
Office of Superintendent
PO Box 47200
Your district plan is not approved until you receive a letter from OSPI. We will send these out in
Document the Technology Planning Process
Keep a running record of activities, schedule and progress. This is a requirement driven by the 2014-2015 E-rate cycle, specifically submission deadlines for forms 470 and 471. To comply with E-rate regulations, make sure your district can validate that the 2014-2017 technology plan was in draft before you filed a Form 470.
Deadlines & Documents for District Technology Plans
The Educational Technology-2013-2014 Activities & Timelines, attached to this bulletin, details the timelines for technology planning, E-rate and other requirements related to school networks and technology.
Learn More about Technology Planning Requirements & Process
Register for our
Find complete information about the E-rate discount program and district technology planning process on the Educational Technology website:
District Technology Plans, http://www.k12.wa.us/EdTech/TechPlan/default.aspx.
If you have questions or need more information, contact
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
Chief Information Officer
Educational Technology-2013-2014 Activities & Timelines
Intent to File Form
Extension Request Form
OSPI provides equal access to all programs and services without discrimination based on sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, honorably discharged veteran or military status, sexual orientation including gender expression or identity, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability. Questions and complaints of alleged discrimination should be directed to the Equity and Civil Rights Director at (360) 725-6162 or P.O. Box 47200
CC AutoTriage4psi 131018-30VitinMar-4521736
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs