QAD has streamlined processes for converting data effectively and
efficiently, and has developed a simple process for configuring business
processes and bringing users on board quickly and efficiently. QAD’s
implementation methodology, Easy On Boarding, simplifies the
implementation process by pre-populating most standard data and
pre-configuring standard processes.
QAD also offers flexible deployment options that allow customers to blend deployment of their ERP in the public cloud and on premise. QAD’s architecture supports deployment portability and deployment independence allowing manufacturers to have a combination of QAD On Premise and QAD On Demand at different sites, simultaneously. Customers benefit from the same functionality, business processes, internationalizations and user experience across the QAD solution regardless of the deployment model.
QAD On Demand Automotive Edition Provides Process Maps
Global auto manufacturers gain unique capabilities with QAD On Demand Automotive Edition, including specific process maps based on automotive industry best practices and embedded support for Materials Management Operations Guideline/ Logistics Evaluation (MMOG/LE). MMOG/LE, now used by leading OEMs for supplier certification, was first introduced in 2002 by automotive industry leadership associations
“Global automotive manufacturers want the flexibility to scale operations to meet their customers’ stringent requirements,” said
For more information, please visit: www.qad.com.
About QAD – The Effective Enterprise
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients