Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-RX10 Digital Still Camera
The DSC-RX10 was designed for SLR users looking for a portable camera that is capable of handling a wide range of focal lengths with a versatile, high-quality single lens. The camera realizes high image quality with a Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens with f/2.8 constant aperture throughout its 24-200 mm zoom range.
The DSC-RX10 comes with the highly-praised one-inch back-illuminated CMOS sensor currently found in the existing RX100 II model. It also uses a new generation BIONZ X image processing engine and a finely tuned fixed lens-camera combination that achieves superb image resolution even at the edge of the image. The DSC-RX10 offers full HD movie capture at 60p/24p with full exposure control, up to ISO 12,800 and Wi-Fi® or NFC connectivity.
New Collection of Lenses
Two new zoom lenses and two new prime lenses from
• 70-200mm F2.8 G SSM II This superb 70-200mm zoom lens is an excellent choice for a wide range of medium to long-distance telephoto applications. (35mm equivalent when used with APS-C format cameras: 105-300mm)
The fast f/2.8 aperture enables shooting at much higher shutter speeds to freeze action. Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements minimize chromatic aberration for sharp, clear images with well-defined colors.
• Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm F4 ZA OSS A compact mid-range zoom that delivers outstanding performance with 35mm full-frame format cameras, the Carl Zeiss T* (T-star) coating, five aspherical elements, and one ED glass element combine to deliver superior image quality. This lens offers a constant F4 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range and Optical SteadyShot image stabilization.
• Sonnar T* FE 35mm F2.8 ZA The perfect match for the a7-series full-frame E-mount bodies, this
• Sonnar T* FE 55mm F1.8 ZA The 55mm focal length and large aperture in a “normal” prime lens, with impressive Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* contrast and resolution, is ideal for the a7-series bodies. This lens features 35mm full-frame format, a large F1.8 maximum aperture, and a nine-blade circular aperture that contributes to gorgeous bokeh.
Read more about the newly released
The new lineup from
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11219565.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief