The end result is brilliantly simple storage that is engineered
to be delivered as a scalable, cost-effective storage service by
businesses of all sizes. With 10-minute plug and play installation
times, single system management, and automated performance tuning and
load balancing, businesses can eliminate the time spent molding
traditional storage to fit their varying applications and instead focus
on more important business priorities.
“Coho Data is delivering a promising and highly innovative approach that enables enterprises to provide internal storage services in powerful, scalable and efficient ways that challenge the notion that the public cloud is the only route to economy and flexibility,” said
Coho Data will be showcasing its product at the
The Coho DataStream product line is currently installed in large enterprise private cloud environments and will be generally available later this year.
About Coho Data
Coho Data is delivering storage for the cloud generation. Led by a team of
Founded in 2011 and funded by Andreessen Horowitz, Coho Data has offices in
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Gay Athletes Part of U.S. Sochi Group
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama