Lots of local bars have a pool table, but the Harmony Bar's feels like it's in a beloved grandparent's basement. At about $10$12, the tavern's 12-inch pizzas are great for sharing.
At Great Dane-Hilldale you'll find pool tables, huge TVs and other delights, such as free weekend DJ sets by locals like
Duck into the Brass Ring, a neighbor of the
You don't need to be named Norm to go to Woody & Anne's for the 22-foot shuffleboard table, which costs just a coin or two per game. But within a few minutes, you could share your name with everyone in this
Joining a club a great way to rev up your social life. Meetup.com shares information about dozens of local groups dedicated to some very specific interests. You'll find pods of Madison newcomers, theater lovers, bulldog fanatics and much more. The Movies and Meals group combines two popular pastimes with stimulating post-film discussions.
Ice Cube forgot to say "One Barrel show you love up in their club" at the end of his hit "We Be Clubbin'," but he surely would have if he'd known about the brewery's
After hitting the lanes, try some
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in Atlanta, San Jose
- Delta: No Voice Calls on our Planes
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Housing Starts Soared in November
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- China Provokes Bitcoin Crash