We have received preliminary notification that the QS-B220 has been certified by the Service Technique de l'Aviation Civile ("STAC"), the French civil aviation authority.
We continued global distribution of our QS-H150 handheld with sales to
We achieved growing sales of our QS-B220 to customers including the
During fiscal 2013, we filed three patent applications with and received two patents from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
We extended the maturity of our credit agreements with
Bolduc concluded, "Our continued progress with the TSA, in achieving acceptance onto the air cargo screening technology list and independent validation testing for passenger checkpoint screening, along with achieving STAC certification, are very significant achievements which we believe establish our credibility as the next generation explosives technology in the competitive global trace explosives industry. The influx of industry talent that we have recruited over the past twelve months increases our ability to innovate new technologies, build new products, and grow our market share and revenues. We remain excited about our future prospects."
Details for the quarter and fiscal year ended
Revenues for the quarter ended
Gross margin for the quarter ended
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag