By utilizing a shielded FTP (Foil-Screened Twisted Pair), also known as F/UTP, cable design for all of its CAT6A Patch Cords, Amphenol’s CAT6A products completely eliminate these installation pitfalls. This makes the job of the IT professional(s) responsible for structured data cabling installation far easier. In addition, Amphenol Shielded FTP CAT6A Patch Cables offer superior performance characteristics at a lower cost than competing equivalent unshielded UTP CAT6A products. Genuine Amphenol CAT6A Patch Cables can only be purchased through Amphenol’s exclusive online subsidiary, Cables on Demand (http://www.CablesOnDemand.com). Amphenol CAT6A Cables are in-stock now and available for same-day shipment when ordered by
To meet the rising demand for quick-to-deploy, cost effective, modular data center installations, Cables on Demand is also offering OEM's, Integrators and Installers the ability to bundle all of their network patch cable requirements into convenient rack-sized cable kits. Each labeled and poly-bagged kit features 100% tested cable assemblies, precisely built to the end-user's exact specifications. These custom-tailored rack-ready cable kits can include Amphenol’s newly released Category-6A (CAT6A) Shielded Patch Cables, as well as other popular products from Amphenol’s vast network cabling portfolio; including CAT5e Patch Cables in Shielded or Plenum configurations, CAT6 Patch Cables, OM3 Fiber Optic Patch Cables, 10GbE SFP+ Direct Attach Copper Cable Assemblies (Passive & Active) and QSFP/QSFP+ Copper Cable Assemblies for 40-Gigabit Ethernet and QDR InfiniBand applications.
Amphenol Cables on Demand (http://www.CablesOnDemand.com), launched in 2006, is
All Amphenol Cables on Demand products are assembled and tested to the most rigorous quality and performance standards, guaranteeing trouble-free performance for years to come.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Amphenol_CAT6A_Patch_Cord/Amphenol_Cables_on_Demand/prweb11204300.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief