The abstract of the patent published by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office states: "A method for fabricating a flowfield for a fuel cell includes the steps of: providing a substrate; providing a plurality of radiation sources configured to generate a plurality of radiation beams; disposing a radiation-sensitive material on the substrate; placing an imaging mask between the plurality of radiation sources and the radiation-sensitive material; and exposing the radiation-sensitive material to the plurality of radiation beams through a first portion of the radiation-transparent apertures and a second portion of the radiation-transparent apertures in the imaging mask to form the plurality of truss elements and the plurality of wall elements in the radiation-sensitive material, the truss elements forming a plurality of trusses configured to support an adjacent diffusion medium layer, and the wall elements defining a fluid path along a length of the substrate."
The patent application was filed on
Eastman Kodak Assigned Patent
Most Popular Stories
- Free Social Media Marketing Seminar
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Trader Denies Rate-Rigging in LIBOR Scandal
- Falling Gas Costs Keep U.S. Consumer Prices Flat
- How Do You Store the Wind?
- Mandela, Walker Among Google's Top Searches
- BlackBerry Sheds More Execs
- Mega Millions Jackpot Climbs to $586 Million
- Budget Bill Passes Key Hurdle in Senate
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach