The ES 350's telematics system, Lexus Enformwith Safety Connect(TM) is available by subscription. Complimentary one-year trial subscriptions are available on all purchases of new
The ES 350's six-speed automatic transmission also gets much credit for the outstanding combination of performance, efficiency and quiet ride.
The ES 350 driver can tailor powertrain response and other settings to suit conditions or the mood. ECO mode adjusts engine response and climate-control settings to help maximize fuel economy. Sport mode sharpens throttle and transmission response for a more engaging driving experience, while Normal mode is designed to provide an ideal balance of performance and efficiency. Strong on Safety
In addition to its five-star overall crash rating from the
* LED fog lamps included with HID headlamps
* Available Bamboo interior trim selection * Available heated/ventilated front seats in perforated NuLuxe trim * Siri Eyes Free technology from Apple; compatible with iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 models Chassis/Body/Suspension/Tires/Brakes
* Compared to previous-generation ES 350, suspension changes, a stiffer body and a quicker steering gear ratio help deliver more precise handling. * Front suspension employs opposite-wound coil springs to help enhance straight-line control. * Revised rear suspension geometry and improved shock absorber damping characteristics enhance ride comfort. * Steering gear ratio has been reduced from 16.1:1 to 14.8:1 to help deliver a more responsive and direct steering feel. * Increased body rigidity was achieved through lightweight, high tensile strength steel, added bracing and more spot welds then previous generation models. * Airflow is smoothed beneath the vehicle, enhancing driver control and fuel economy. * Equipped with standard 215/55R17 low rolling resistance tires on 17-inch alloy wheels or optional high-gloss 17-inch wheels. * 18-inch high-gloss alloy wheels are offered.
* Available Lane Departure Alert (LDA) is integrated with automatic high beam dimming technology.
* The available Pre-Collision System (PCS) uses sub-millimeter wave radar, designed to detect certain obstructions traveling ahead and prepare the vehicle for a potential collision.
* The ES features a class-leading 10 airbags as standard equipment, including driver and front passenger knee, driver and front passenger front and seat-mounted side air bags, as well as rear outboard seat-mounted side airbags and front and rear side curtain airbags.
* Whiplash Injury Lessening (WIL) front seats are designed to limit excessive head movement in certain rear-end collisions, helping to decrease the severity of whiplash-type injuries.
* 48-month/50,000 mile basic limited warranty with roadside assistance for 48 months/unlimited miles. * 72 months/70,000 miles powertrain and restraint system coverage. * 72 months corrosion perforation protection coverage, regardless of mileage.
TNS 30FurigayJane-131005-4511210 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Deficit Shrinks, Hiring Grows as Economy Improves