“CCHIT congratulates companies successfully achieving EHR technology
The certification number for NextGen Inpatient Clinicals version 2.6 is CC-2014-345777-8. ONC HIT certification conferred by CCHIT does not represent an endorsement of the certified EHR technology by the
The clinical quality measures to which NextGen Inpatient Clinicals version 2.6 has been certified include: CMS32v2, CMS55v1, CMS71v2, CMS72v1, CMS73v1, CMS91v2, CMS102v1, CMS104v1, CMS105v1, CMS107v1, CMS108v1, CMS109v1, CMS110v1, CMS111v1, CMS114v1, and CMS190v1.
The additional software NextGen® Inpatient Clinicals relied upon to demonstrate compliance includes ExitCare, NewCrop and First Data Bank.
Additional types of costs that an eligible hospital would pay to implement NextGen Inpatient Clinicals version 2.6 in order to meet meaningful use objectives may include, but are not limited to: additional license and monthly subscription fees for NextGen® Patient Portal, First Data Bank content, monthly service fees, development interface/configuration fees, and integration fees (which will be listed as part of the 2014 Certified Product’s Implementation and/or upgrade plan).
About the ONC HIT Certification Program
The ONC HIT Certification Program, provided by the
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients