“Maintaining a productive workplace is not easy for SMB owners because
their business pulls them in so many different directions,” said Kevin
O’Toole, senior vice president/general manager, New Business Solutions
at Comcast Business. “Comcast is in a unique position to help by
offering cloud-based solutions like AnyMeeting, through the Upware
marketplace, that have been properly vetted and meet our high standards.
We do all of the research and evaluation on the front end so
entrepreneurs don’t have to.”
Upware, which was launched in
“We are very excited to work with a major channel partner like Comcast,” said
About Comcast Business
Comcast Business, a unit of Comcast Cable, provides advanced communication solutions to help organizations of all sizes meet their business objectives. Through a modern, advanced network that is backed by 24/7 technical support,
The Comcast Business Ethernet suite offers high-performance point-to-point and multi-point Ethernet services with the capacity to deliver cloud computing, software-as-a-service, business continuity/disaster recovery and other bandwidth-intensive applications. Comcast Ethernet services are significantly faster than standard T1 lines and other legacy technologies, providing scalable bandwidth from 1 Mbps up to 10 Gigabits-per-second (Gbps) in more than 20 major US markets. For more information, call 866-429-3085 or visit http://business.comcast.com/enterprise.
Follow us on Twitter @ComcastBusiness and on other social media networks at http://business.comcast.com/social.
Most Popular Stories
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook