McAfee ESM along with McAfee Real Time is expected to be available in Q4 2013. For more information visit: http://www.mcafee.com/siem. McAfee today also introduced the McAfee Advanced Threat Defense solution to help organizations build up their comprehensive threat protection.
McAfee Security Connected
McAfee Security Connected brings McAfee Network Security, McAfee Endpoint Security and McAfee Mobile Security together through an extensible framework of centralized management through the McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator platform. Integrated with McAfee Global Threat Intelligence, enterprises gain unprecedented visibility across all threat vectors, delivering unmatched protection from new and advanced cyber-attacks.
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of
Note: McAfee and ePolicy Orchestrator are trademarks or registered trademarks of
The information contained in this document is for informational purposes only and should not be deemed an offer by McAfee or create an obligation on McAfee. McAfee reserves the right to discontinue products at any time, add or subtract features or functionality, or modify its products, at its sole discretion, without notice and without incurring further obligations.
i 2013 Data Breach Investigations Report, Verizon, http://www.verizonenterprise.com/DBIR/2013/
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead
- How Monthly Jobs Reports Move the Markets' Needle