SWCC also has a research department and a training center.
SWCC started its works by constructing single purpose plants (to produce potable water only) and later dual purpose plants (to produce water and power). Within its activities, SWCC gained tremendous achievements in the field of sea water desalination. It satisfies a high percentage of Saudi nationals and expatriates requirements of drinking water in the main cities, through 30 plants, producing 3.5 million m3 of water daily, and about 5000 MW of electricity. The main technologies used to produce desalinated water in SWCC plants are:
- Multistage Flash (MSF).
- Reverse Osmosis (RO).
For more information, see SWCC online at http://www.swcc.gov.sa
Employing a workforce of top engineers, consultants and project managers distributed across several locations, Hyperion operates world-wide delivering systems engineering solutions in areas such as Process Modeling and Optimisation, Operator Training Simulators, Basic and Advanced Process Control, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Data Validation and Reconciliation, Laboratory Information Systems, Plant Performance Management and Advanced Supply Chain Planning and Scheduling.
Hyperion's professional advisory and consulting services range from Strategic Opportunity Assessment, Technology Readiness and Front End Engineering Design studies,
For more information, visit hyperionsystems.net or contact:
Phone +357 22840700
Fax +357 22590009
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Deficit Shrinks, Hiring Grows as Economy Improves