Together with HP Designjet ePrint & Share, the web-connected HP Designjet T2500 eMultifunction Printer allows users to automatically save copies of projects to the cloud when scanning or printing. (3) Users also can email projects to print by attaching a PDF or other print-ready file to an email, and sending it directly to the ePrinter's dedicated email address. (3)
Pricing and availability
- The HP Designjet T2500 eMultifunction Printer is expected to be available worldwide in
- HP Designjet ePrint & Share is available at no additional cost for HP Designjet customers that create an account at www.hp.com/go/eprintandshare. The mobile application is available through Google Play and the
More information about the latest additions to the HP Designjet Technical portfolio is available at www.hp.com/go/designjet , on Facebook at www.facebook.com/HPdesigners , on YouTube at www.youtube.com/hpgraphicarts and through the HP Graphic Arts Twitter Feed, www.twitter.com/hpgraphicarts .
(1) The HP Designjet T2500 eMultifunction Printer has a 30 percent smaller footprint than its predecessor, the HP Designjet T2300 eMFP.
(2) Photo paper is required to print borderless images.
(3) Requires an HP Designjet ePrint & Share account, internet connection to the printer and connected internet-capable device. When using the HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile app, a compatible Apple iOS or Android device and internet connection are required. Data or connection charges may apply. Print times may vary. Additional information is available at www.hp.com/go/eprintandshare .
(4) Estimated U.S. list prices. Actual prices may vary.
This news advisory contains forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If such risks or uncertainties materialize or such assumptions prove incorrect, the results of HP and its consolidated subsidiaries could differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements of the plans, strategies and objectives of management for future operations; any statements concerning expected development, performance, market share or competitive performance relating to products and services; any statements regarding anticipated operational and financial results; any statements of expectation or belief; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. Risks, uncertainties and assumptions include the need to address the many challenges facing HP's businesses; the competitive pressures faced by HP's businesses; risks associated with executing HP's strategy; the impact of macroeconomic and geopolitical trends and events; the need to manage third party suppliers and the distribution of HP's products and services effectively; the protection of HP's intellectual property assets, including intellectual property licensed from third parties; risks associated with HP's international operations; the development and transition of new products and services and the enhancement of existing products and services to meet customer needs and respond to emerging technological trends; the execution and performance of contracts by HP and its suppliers, customers and partners; the hiring and retention of key employees; integration and other risks associated with business combination and investment transactions; the execution, timing and results of restructuring plans, including estimates and assumptions related to the cost and the anticipated benefits of implementing those plans; the resolution of pending investigations, claims and disputes; and other risks that are described in HP's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. With the broadest technology portfolio spanning printing, personal systems, software, services and IT infrastructure, HP delivers solutions for customers' most complex challenges in every region of the world. More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at http://www.hp.com
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs