Connected, Informed and Entertained
The RX 350 driver and passengers open a world of connectivity and entertainment features when they step inside this luxurious vehicle. When equipped with the optional navigation package, the RX 350 comes with Lexus Enform that can make a compatible Bluetooth smartphone even smarter. The available Enform service, with Destination Assist, eDestination, and
The RX 350's telematics system, Lexus Enformwith Safety Connect is available by subscription. Complimentary one-year trial subscriptions are available on all purchases of new
Lexus Enform vehicles are factory ready for subscriptions to a variety of innovative SiriusXM services including NavTraffic, NavWeather, Sports, Stocks and Fuel Prices. SiriusXM services offer complimentary one-year trial data subscription.
Using high-intensity LEDs for high contrast and readability, the available Heads Up Display projects high-contrast white figures onto the windshield for speed, navigation and audio settings.
Rear-seat passengers will find the comfort in nearly 37 inches of legroom in the RX 350. The optional rear-seat entertainment system gives that roominess even more purpose. Each of the system's two high-resolution seven-inch screens (one on each of the front seatbacks) can display video from a separate source, and the passengers can listen to audio through the wireless headphones. New for 2014
* The available Pre-Collision System now features Pre-Brake technology and forward collision warning system. * Luxury Package adds rear-seat 115v AC power outlet. * F SPORT adds rear-seat 115v AC power outlet * Exclusive Ultra White exterior color for F SPORT model * Siri Eyes Free mode Vehicle Details
* 270-horsepower, 3.5-liter V6 engine with a six-speed Electronically Controlled Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i) and Dual Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i). * The torque converter uses a low-speed lockup damper to enable lock-up from first to sixth gear to help improve fuel economy. * The Multi-Mode Sequential Shift Automatic Transmission allows the driver to shift manually when desired. * An Intelligent Shift Control sets shift patterns based on the vehicle speed and throttle position and estimates road conditions and driver input. * Available Active Torque Control AWD system uses an electronically controlled coupling ahead of the rear differential to vary torque distribution anywhere from 100:0 to 50:50 front to rear, depending on driving dynamics and road conditions.
* 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels with 235/60R18 tires; two optional 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheel packages with 235/55R19 tires.
* RX 350 F SPORT suspension provides firmer shocks and springs, a front and rear performance dampers, a bracing system that connects the left and right sides of the vehicle's structural frame for a more engaging driving experience. * RX 350 F SPORT features standard VDIM handling technology that anticipates loss of vehicle control governs all of the vehicle's dynamic handling systems - the Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Brake Assist (BA), Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) and Traction Control (TRAC) - and coordinates with the electronic throttle control system, also adding steering assist torque and providing a limited slip differential effect. * Smart Stop Technology will automatically reduce engine power when the brake pedal and the accelerator pedal are applied simultaneously under certain driving conditions.
* Hill-start Assist Control (HAC) uses brake pressure to help prevent the vehicle from moving backward when starting out on an incline. * Active front headrests help to reduce the severity of a whiplash injury in the event of certain types of lower speed rear collisions. Luxury/Comfort/Convenience
* 10-way power front seats with power lumbar adjustment. * Leather-wrapped three-spoke steering wheel with integrated audio controls. * Voice recognition and Bluetooth technology hands-free communication when paired with a compatible smartphone. * A multi-information switch on the steering wheel allows the driver to access numerous function settings without taking hands off the steering wheel. * Vehicle settings can be customized, including personal door-lock preferences, interior/exterior light adjustments, driver's seat easy exit, and window-closure settings.
Luxury Options (Highlights)
* The Luxury Package equips the RX 350 with semi-aniline leather, which is dyed all the way through, plus a wood and leather-trimmed heated steering wheel, power front seat-cushion extenders, a power moonroof, smog-sensing climate control system and 19-inch alloy wheels.
* Comfort Package with ventilated front seats
* 15-speaker Mark Levinson Surround Sound system with 330 watts at 0.1 percent THD through 7.1-channel surround sound. *
* 48-month/50,000-mile basic limited warranty with roadside assistance for 48 months/unlimited miles. * 72 months/70,000 miles powertrain and restraint system coverage. * 72 months corrosion perforation protection coverage, regardless of mileage.
TNS 30FurigayJane-130928-4504327 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets