Gross margin (gross profit as a percentage of net revenues) for fiscal
2013 was 32.9ápercent, compared with 32.3ápercent for fiscal 2012.
Selling, general and administrative (SG&A) expenses for the full fiscal
Operating income for the full fiscal year was
Accentureĺs annual effective tax rate for fiscal 2013 was 18.1ápercent. The tax rate for fiscal 2013 was impacted by the reorganization benefits, which increased income before income taxes without any increase in income tax expense, and by the final determinations of prior-year U.S. federal tax liabilities. Excluding these benefits, our annual effective tax rate was 25.3 percent for fiscal 2013, compared with 27.6ápercent for fiscal 2012.
Net income for the full fiscal year was
For the full 2013 fiscal year, operating cash flow was
Utilization for the full 2013 fiscal year was 88 percent, compared with 87ápercent for fiscal 2012. Attrition for the full 2013 fiscal year was 12 percent, compared with 12ápercent for fiscal 2012.
New bookings for the full fiscal year were
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse