A redesigned Twitter application, with limited exclusivity to the Galaxy
Note 10.1 – 2014 Edition, features S-Pen integration and Multi-Window
capabilities for a unique Twitter tablet experience.
In addition, the Galaxy Note 10.1 – 2014 Edition will include a Samsung Apps widget, which offers users additional content, optimized for the new 10.1-inch tablet and other Samsung devices. The new tablet is also equipped with Samsung’s innovative IR remote capability and WatchON, a search and recommendation service which makes finding TV shows and on-demand video content faster, easier and more personalized, as the hub of the living room.
The Galaxy Note 10.1 – 2014 Edition is Wi-Fi-enabled and available in 16 and 32GB variations with an additional 64GB of storage available via microSD card expansion. The device comes in two color options,
For multimedia content and more information, please visit www.samsungmobileuspress.com.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response