group vice president and general manager, IDC. "The market is primed and ready for an infrastructure management platform that is more intuitive and built for the needs of IT today--not the days gone by."
Consumer-inspired features of HP OneView include:
- Dashboard: Allows users to view the entire data center in seconds. The view is equally simple whether a customer has 16 devices or 640, and more information is just one click away. With many traditional management tools of today, it can take more than 30 clicks to access the same information. (4)
- MapView: Examines the relationship between devices, connections and status to help administrators find, triage and fix problems in seconds or minutes.
- Templates: Allows for collaboration by teams within an organization to capture best IT practices to deploy with speed and accuracy in the future.
- Activity Feed: Provides teams an effective way to communicate as well as a place that combines tasks, hardware alerts and administrative notes into a single view.
"Existing IT infrastructure management tools are designed for individual devices, but don't scale well in large data centers and are not optimized for the user. As a result it's hard for
Improved productivity with extended support
HP Technology Services ensures seamless transition from current HP infrastructure management tools such as HP Insight Control and HP Virtual Connect Enterprise Manager to HP OneView. By simplifying the implementation of HP OneView, HP improves productivity and operational efficiency.
Each HP OneView license includes three years of software and technical support updates. In addition, customers can choose to extend support by purchasing HP Care Packs , which provide services coverage for four or five years to match anticipated hardware usage.
Additional services include:
- HP OneView Startup Service: Reduces implementation time and ensures HP OneView is properly integrated into the customer's environment with basic installation and configuration of all components.
- HP Proactive Care for OneView: Combines comprehensive, proactive support for hardware and software with end-to-end reactive call support from HP technical experts.
- HP OneView Integration Service: Ensures customers have a plan for pre-existing data by offering eight hours of data migration assistance in addition to basic HP OneView installation and configuration.
- HP Education Services: A hands-on course that provides customers the tools they need to effectively use and manage HP OneView.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.