1. Placing a hand in front of the camera lens starts gesture recognition automatically.
2. Hand or finger position, shape and movements can be recognized simultaneously.
3. Hand gesture detection ranges from very near (about 10cm) to far (several meters).
4. High-speed recognition is enabled on smartphones and tablets.
5. Small program size makes it possible to embed the technology in a diverse range of devices.
6. No special device is necessary as the software works with a conventional web camera.
|Detectable hand image size||60 pixels or higher|
|Recognizable hand shapes||0 to 5 finger poses|
|Recognizable angles||±30 deg. left-right, ±20 deg. up-down|
|Recognition speed||30 ms or shorter (CPU: 1 GHz equivalent)|
|Memory size||ROM: 180 KB, RAM: 870 KB|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, etc.|
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- OKAO Vision and OKAO are registered trademarks or trademarks of
- Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in
- Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Other product and service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of respective owners.
For more information regarding OMRON’s hand gesture recognition technology,