In addition, Hercules provided approximately
It is important to note that certain commitments may expire without being drawn upon, and commitments do not necessarily represent future cash requirements or future earning assets for Hercules. Our commitments may include conditions, such as reaching certain milestones, before the Hercules debt commitment would become available. Hercules is instituting more funding or performance based milestone requirements to mitigate risk which will affect our actual funding levels.
As of September 23, 2013, Hercules received approximately $123.4 million in principal repayments, of which approximately $93.1 million were unscheduled early repayments.
Portfolio Company Liquidity Events for Quarter-to-Date Q3 2013:
Quarter-to-date, eighteen (18) Hercules portfolio companies have announced or completed liquidity events, such as an IPO or M&A event.
As previously reported, AstraZeneca completed its acquisition of Hercules’ portfolio company
As previously reported, the
As previously reported, Dialog Semiconductor PLC (GR: DLG) completed its acquisition of Hercules’ portfolio company iWatt, Inc. in Julyfor a total transaction value of approximately
As previously reported, Hercules’ portfolio company NeurogesX, Inc. (OTCQB: NGSX) completed the sale of certain of its assets to Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. ("Acorda") in July. In connection with the closing of the Acorda Sale, other assets of NeurogesX, Inc. were sold in an Article 9 sale process. The combination of the Acorda Sale and Article 9 sale resulted in the sale of substantially all of the assets of NeurogesX, Inc.
As previously reported,
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses