FCI Leadership in Storage and Server Connectors
FCI also offers a wide range of storage and server I/O connector options commonly used in enterprise applications that employ 6Gb/s SAS (SFF8482), Serial ATA (SATA), or Fibre Channel drives for data storage, DDR memory and PCIe connectors. FCI's comprehensive suite of connectors allows server and storage engineers to find the most suitable connector solutions at every stage of the product development cycle.
ECOC 2013 is being held at the ICC London ExCel. Visitors can visit booth 128 to find out more about this product demonstration, as well as FCI's extensive range of optical interconnect solutions. For more information, please visit http://cable.fci.com or contact FCI at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With 6,500 employees globally and sales of
PLX, the PLX logo, ExpressFabric, and
Add to DiggBookmark with del.icio.usAdd to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today