“Businesses with mission critical and sensitive web operations need a
trusted advisor for security and one with a deep understanding of
Versafe, based in
Versafe also operates an advanced remediation and advisory security service through its SOC. The SOC is set up to quickly identify new malware types and new attack vectors, and works with customers to address these issues and incidents in real-time. Versafe’s SOC has already proven its capabilities to be the first in the market to detect advanced financial malware and zero day web application vulnerabilities.
The terms of the acquisition were not disclosed. The acquisition is not expected to have a material impact on the company’s operating results.
Most Popular Stories
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Brazil Braces for Street Protests at World Cup
- Boehner Hires Immigration Reform Expert
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Sprint Not Moving Headquarters to California
- Dennis Kozlowski, ex-Tyco CEO, to Be Paroled
- Healthcare.gov Update Gets Mixed Reviews
- Mexico Economy Secretary to Attend WTO Meeting
- Appeals Court Sides With Employers on Arbitration
- Miley Cyrus to Rihanna Lyrics: Top Yahoo Searches for 2013