"As a spinoff from the
"Gigamon is pleased to join the Juniper Networks SDN Technology Partner Program. Gigamon is committed to providing pervasive visibility into all networks and topologies including SDN architectures like that provided by Juniper's Contrail platform. We anticipate that operators will see greater provisioning ease and automation using Contrail's service chaining workflow in conjunction with Gigamon's Visibility Fabric, which provides the additional intelligence and packet modification required to send the right data to the right tools. Our joint customers can look forward to greater value through this partnership to maintain traffic visibility as they evolve their networks from physical to virtual and SDN models."
"As the industry evolves towards software-defined networks, the need for streaming analytics will become much more critical. Essentially serving as the brains behind the network, analytics can help service providers dynamically provision networks, utilize resources more efficiently and realize immediate business value, We are excited to partner with Juniper to help communication service providers realize the full potential of intelligent data driven networks as they transition to SDN."
"Cloud Computing is spurring innovation and changing the way we think about technology. At IBM we believe open source and open standards are essential for even greater levels of innovation, which is why we are excited to partner with
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws