“With numerous changes taking place in healthcare today, it’s critical
that physicians have tools and services that let them focus on the
patient, not the technology,” said
Nuance has worked with Epic’s development team to help providers achieve Meaningful Use by simplifying the capture and extraction of structured data from the physician narrative through the integration of Clinical Language Understanding. Additionally, accuracy improvements, customizable vocabularies and shared user profiles across Nuance cloud and desktop-based solutions are further driving productivity for the increasingly on-the-go physician through the voice-enablement of mobile EHRs.
For more information on how Dragon Medical helps healthcare providers fully optimize their EHR system, visit www.nuance.com/products/dragon-medical-360-network-edition.
Connect with Nuance on Social Media:
For the Health of IT blog – www.nuancehealthcareblog.com
Twitter – https://twitter.com/NuanceHealth
Nuance and the Nuance logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of
The statements in this press release relating to future plans, events or services, are forward-looking statements which are subject to specific risks and uncertainties. There are a number of factors which could cause actual events or results to differ materially from those indicated in such forward looking statements, including fluctuations in demand for the Nuance products, and the continued development of Nuance products. The reader is warned not to rely on these forward-looking statements without reservation, since these are simply reflections of the current situation. Nuance disclaims any obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of developments occurring after the date of this document.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- How Monthly Jobs Reports Move the Markets' Needle
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Thad Cochran, 76, Seeks 7th Senate Term
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM