116. Applicants must not submit application-specific material through the Commission's Electronic Comment Filing System (ECFS), which was used for submitting comments regarding Auction 902. Further, parties submitting information related to their applications should use caution to ensure that their submissions do not contain confidential information or communicate information that would violate 47 CFR 1.21002 or the limited information procedures adopted for Auction 902. A party seeking to submit information that might reflect non-public information should consider submitting any such information along with a request that the filing or portions of the filing be withheld from public inspection until the end of the prohibition of certain communications pursuant to 47 CFR 1.21002.
J. Maintaining Current Information in Short-Form Applications
117. 47 CFR 1.65 requires an applicant to maintain the accuracy and completeness of information furnished in its pending application. If an amendment reporting changes is a "major amendment," as defined by 47 CFR 1.21001(d)(4), the major amendment will not be accepted and may result in the dismissal of the application. After the application filing deadline, applicants may make only minor changes to their applications.
IV. Pre-Auction Procedures
A. Online Auction Tutorial--Available
118. No later than
119. This interactive, online tutorial should provide an efficient and effective way for interested parties to further their understanding of the auction process. The Auction 902 online tutorial will allow viewers to navigate the presentation outline, review written notes, listen to audio of the notes, and search for topics using a text search function. Additional features of this web-based tool include links to auction-specific Commission releases, email links for contacting Commission staff, and a timeline with deadlines for auction preparation. The online tutorial will be accessible through a web browser with Adobe Flash Player. As always, Commission staff will be available to promptly answer questions posed by telephone and email throughout the auction process.
120. The auction tutorial will be accessible from the
B. Short-Form Applications--Due Prior to
121. In order to be eligible to bid in this auction, applicants must first follow the procedures set forth in Attachment D to the Auction 902 Procedures Public Notice to submit a short-form application (FCC Form 180) electronically via the FCC Auction System. This short-form application must be submitted prior to
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor