2. Auction 902 will award one-time support to carriers that commit to provide 3G or better mobile voice and broadband services to Tribal lands that lack such services. Support will be allocated to maximize the population covered by new mobile services without exceeding the budget of
3. Auction 902 will award high-cost universal service support through reverse competitive bidding. The USF/ICC Transformation Order, 76 FR 73830,
4. After considering the record encompassing 44 separate filings in response to the Auction 902 Comment Public Notice, the Bureaus, among other things: (1) Provide an updated summary of census blocks eligible for Tribal Mobility Fund Phase I support in Auction 902, with the complete list available on the web; (2) conclude that the Bureaus will conduct Auction 902 as a single-round, sealed bid auction; (3) provide for bidding on predefined bidding areas consisting of eligible census blocks aggregated by Tribal lands and census tracts, and in some cases consisting of individual census blocks in
5. In addition, the Auction 902 Procedures Public Notice reviews important Tribal Mobility Fund Phase I program requirements, including eligibility requirements for participation in Auction 902 and the public interest obligations of winning bidders; describes in detail pre-auction procedures and auction application requirements; explains requirements and details related to the structure and procedures for bidding; and provides an overview of the post-auction procedures, requirements, and deadlines, including information on the post-auction application and on default payment requirements that will be used to enforce carriers' obligations.
Most Popular Stories
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- GM Stock Hits New High as U.S. Exit Nears
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- 18 L.A. Sheriff's Deputies Face U.S. Charges