47. Prospective bidders in Auction 902 must be familiar with the specific competitive bidding rules for universal service support contained in 47 CFR 1.21000-1.21004, as well as the procedures, terms, and conditions contained in the Auction 902 Procedures Public Notice and all other public notices related to Auction 902 (AU Docket No. 13-53). Additionally, prospective Auction 902 bidders will find it helpful to familiarize themselves with the processes established for the Commission's first auction of Mobility Fund Phase I support (Auction 901) and with the Commission's general competitive bidding rules, including recent amendments and clarifications; and Commission decisions in proceedings regarding competitive bidding procedures, application requirements, and obligations of Commission licensees. Information on Auction 901, including copies of all Auction 901 public notices and auction results, may be found on the Commission's Auction 901 Web page at http://wireless.fcc.gov/auctions/901.
48. The terms contained in the Commission's rules, relevant orders, and public notices are not negotiable. The Commission may amend or supplement the information contained in its public notices at any time, and will issue public notices to convey any new or supplemental information to applicants. It is the responsibility of all applicants to remain current with all Commission rules and with all public notices pertaining to this auction.
49. To ensure the competitiveness of the auction process, 47 CFR 1.21002 prohibits an applicant in a
50. 47 CFR 1.21002 is based on a similar rule used in competitive bidding for spectrum licenses, 47 CFR 1.2105(c). Potential bidders should familiarize themselves with 47 CFR 1.2105(c) and 1.21002, and with the judicial, Commission, and
a. Entities Subject to Section 1.21002, the
51. 47 CFR 1.21002's prohibition of certain communications will apply to any applicant that submits a short-form application to participate in Auction 902. Thus, unless they have identified each other on their short-form applications as parties with whom they have entered into agreements under 47 CFR 1.21001(b)(3), applicants in Auction 902 must affirmatively avoid all communications with or disclosures to each other that affect or have the potential to affect bids or bidding strategy. In some instances, this prohibition extends to communications regarding the post-auction market structure. This prohibition applies to all applicants regardless of whether such applicants become qualified bidders or actually bid.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs