More Innovative Features in Digital Publishing Suite
In addition to the availability of integrated standardized audience metrics, Adobe will deliver additional features for DPS in its latest release including: support for iOS 7, integrated push notification capabilities that alert readers of new content with custom text notifications, iOS device camera APIs, support for Mobile Safari Web Viewer to permit new readers to see shared content on the iPad without downloading the app, and the ability to schedule a specific date and time for publication of Folios to streamline production time and cost. All features are available today.
For more detailed information about analytics and DPS including access to the integration methodology document, please visit www.adobe.com/go/mpa-standard-metrics.
For more detailed information about product features, pricing and language versions, please visit www.adobe.com/products/digital-publishing-suite-family.html. Additional information about Digital Publishing Suite is on the Digital Publishing Blog. See inspiring applications built by DPS customers in the new
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend