iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c customers who sign up for Sprint’s new
Unlimited, My WaySM plan or
Sprint continues to bring a better wireless experience to more customers across the country as it builds out its all-new 3G and 4G LTE network. For the most up-to-date details on Sprint 4G LTE, visit www.sprint.com/network. Customers are also encouraged to check www.sprint.com/coverage often because the maps are updated when coverage is expanded.
For more information on iPhone, please visit: www.apple.com/iphone.
Sprint offers a comprehensive range of wireless and wireline communications services bringing the freedom of mobility to consumers, businesses and government users. Sprint served more than 53 million customers at the end of the second quarter of 2013 and is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in
* 4G LTE is currently available in more than 150 markets.
** Battery life depends on device settings, usage and other factors. Actual results vary.
*** The guarantee will apply to customers as long as they remain on the plan, meet the terms and conditions of the plan and pay their bill in full and on time. Price and phone selection are subject to change. Other plans may receive prioritized bandwidth availability. Streaming video speeds may be limited to 1 Mbps.
**** Sprint’s Unlimited,
Most Popular Stories
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Time No Longer Stands Still for Cuban Entrepreneurs
- Gay Athletes Part of U.S. Sochi Group
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says