Increased CPU Cores: Using Emulex I/O solutions, customers can expand the total I/O scale of their Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v2 based systems, further increasing the number of virtual machines (VMs) supported per server and fostering even greater data centre consolidation.
"Organisations building solutions based on the new Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v2 product family require increased I/O performance to balance the increased processing power, Intel Integrated I/O, and PCIe 3.0 of the new Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v2 product family. The I/O ecosystem requires a wide range of I/O technologies, including high-performance I/O connectivity," said
 Demartek Emulex LPe16000B 16Gb Fibre Channel HBA Evaluation,
Tweet this News: Emulex I/O Connectivity Solutions Optimised for New @Intel Xeon E5-2600 v2 Product Family-based Servers: http://ow.ly/oGYSw
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women