About The METRO2C Alliance
Founded by Sea Fibre Networks, the METRO2C Alliance is the collaboration of Europe's leading connectivity providers, data centre operators and Internet exchanges providing best-in-class communication solutions connecting Ireland, the United Kingdom, France, the Netherlands and Germany. The METRO2C Alliance is carrier-neutral facilitating collaboration amongst members, providing enterprises with premier high capacity connectivity solutions matching bespoke requirements such as diverse routing, low latency, scalability and modern technology with very competitive cost efficiencies.
Members of the METRO2C Alliance include:
1. Connectivity Providers: experienced in the design, delivery and management of tier 1 and tier 2 networks, with a proven track record in dealing with global enterprise and carrier customers. Product offerings include dark fibre and managed services.
2. Data Centre Operators: Europe's leading Data Centre Service Providers crucial to the growth of the digital economy, providing services from data storage, disaster recovery and cloud computing.
3. Internet Exchanges: Europe's leading Internet Exchanges dedicated to reducing costs and increasing the efficiency of the telecoms industry.
Visit the METRO2C website today for more information. Announcing following routes soon: Munich, Zurich, Brussels, Hamburg, Copenhagen and Stockholm. For becoming a member of the METRO2C Alliance, please contact us here.
About Sea Fibre Networks
Sea Fibre Networks is a carrier neutral, sub-sea telecoms provider. The company is owner and operator of CeltixConnect Europe's most advanced sub-sea telecoms network. Sea Fibre Networks delivers the innovation and flexibility businesses need to stay ahead in the market place. It provides network solutions tailored to specific needs with the most efficient service. All products are supported by industry leading Service Level Agreements (SLA's). These are further enhanced with proactive management and monitoring of the sub-sea cable system.
Information about Sea Fibre Networks can be found at www.seafibre.com .
Volta is a specialist developer and operator of purpose designed data centres for the financial, media and content industries. The company's first high specification facility is located at Great Sutton Street in immediate proximity to the City of London. The facility is uniquely designed to provide a flexible, secure and sustainable IT environment to cater to businesses requiring a Central London location as well as ultra-low latency. Volta works with the world's leading carriers to deliver ultra-fast, resilient connectivity to users of latency-sensitive services in the financial, media and content industries. For more information, please visit http://www.voltadatacentres.com/
+353 1 66243 99
Volta Data Centres
Julia Streets / Sybille Mueller
+ 44 20 7959 2235
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Rubio Offers Endorsements, Cash to 2014 GOP Candidates
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- GM Plant Tackles Tough Waste Challenge
- Sonoma Growers Win Emerald Cup Cannabis Competition
- Cantor Fitzgerald Settles Suit
- Pope Removes U.S. Archbishop from Powerful Post
- Researchers Question Effectiveness of Vitamins
- Vets Vow to Fight for Benefits in Budget Battle