An active participant in new xTuple development, EMSEAL sponsored the Enhanced Commissions module and participated in xTuple’s first “Feature Mob” which resulted in adding integrated email to xTuple Connect. xTuple recently launched Feature Mob 2 to crowd-fund the development of thirty new features most-requested by the xTuple community.
“Overall, we just run more efficiently and data is more visible and accessible to everyone on the team with xTuple,” added Rauseo.
Using xTuple ERP benefits for EMSEAL include:
1. On time, on budget implementation with limited internal resources, especially while extracting and loading data from an older system while simultaneously developing custom modules.
2. Huge, cost-effective improvement in operations included efficiency and accuracy in inventory control, purchasing and order entry.
3. Better positioned for growth due to improved productivity, now with a scalable, supported solution.
4. Easy-to-customize, open source system allowed for custom-developed modules added onto the base functionality.
5. Effective, responsive, knowledgeable and speedy support and consulting assistance.
6. Instilled an operating discipline and processing rules that did not exist in the earlier system.
Rauseo will share EMSEAL's experience at the upcoming xTupleCon global user conference
Says @EMSEALtoday: Quality + under-budget (40%) + on-time with #xTuple #opensource #ERP
Saved weeks of employee time monthly in #manufacturing #accounting teams with #xTuple #ERP
EMSEAL, based in
About xTuple, the world’s #1 open source ERP
xTuple business management software gives growing companies control over operations and profitability. xTuple integrates all critical functional areas in one modular system: sales, accounting and operations – including customer and supplier management, inventory control, manufacturing and distribution – the powerful tools to Grow Your World®.
As a commercial open source company, xTuple works with a global community of tens of thousands of professional users. xTuple gives customers the ability to tailor solutions with multi-platform support for Windows, Mac, Linux and mobile as well as flexible licensing and pricing options. Connect with the company at xTuple.com, with the open source community at http://www.xtuple.org, and join the innovation conversation at NextBusinessBlog.com.
xTuple Style Guide: xTuple.com/xSG
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/emseal-under-budget/xtuple-erp/prweb11079701.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women