"Over the past nine months, we have successfully shifted to a more competitive and more focused business model that will drive shareholder value in a market that plays to our most important core value propositions," Carten added. "The change necessarily entailed a significant short term reduction in top line revenues as we re-directed resources to the higher value opportunity. Revenues are recovering in the current Quarter however, and we expect to see strong growth in revenues and bottom line contributions over the next year."
The Company is on plan to meet its target in
Electrical conversion efficiency is emerging earlier than we anticipated as a key competitive metric for energy storage systems. According to our internal analysis, Bi-Direx powered Sonnenbatterie systems have the highest round trip efficiencies of any energy storage system in
The Company is on plan to meet its goal of partnering with one or more of the leading companies in
The response to Bi-Direx in
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill
- Time No Longer Stands Still for Cuban Entrepreneurs
- Gay Athletes Part of U.S. Sochi Group