Peanut Butter Pear-otMakes: 2 Sandwiches2 tablespoons Jif Natural Creamy Peanut Butter1 pear, shredded1 medium carrot, shredded1 celery stalk, sliced thin1/4 cup dried cranberries2 whole wheat flatbread wraps2 tablespoons Jif Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread1 teaspoon chopped dry roasted peanuts
1. MIX peanut butter, pear, carrot, celery and dried cranberries in medium bowl.
2. DIVIDE mixture between two flatbread wraps. Wrap snugly. Cut each wrap in half.
3. SPREAD hazelnut spread on cut halves of wraps, and sprinkle on chopped peanuts.
4. PREPARE to delight your taste buds. Don't forget to share with a friend.
Bananas Foster PB & BMakes: 1 Sandwich4 tablespoons butter2/3 cup brown sugar1/2 teaspoon cinnamon1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract Bananas2 thick slices of bread2 tablespoons Jif Creamy Peanut Butter Crispy cooked bacon
1. MELT butter in pan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla. Peel and slice bananas in half, then slice again lengthwise. Once it begins to bubble, put in slices of banana and cook until bananas are warm, about 2 to 3 minutes.
2. TOAST bread. Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter (or more, if desired) on each piece of toast.
3. PLACE bacon slices on one side of toast.
4. GENTLY place warm banana slices on top of other piece of toast.
5. CLOSE sandwich and slice in half.
Banutter Cream SandwichesMakes: 4 Sandwiches2 ripe bananas4 tablespoons Jif Creamy Peanut Butter1 teaspoon honey8 chocolate graham crackers
1. PEEL 2 ripe bananas and cut into 1-inch slices. Freeze bananas for at least 1 hour, then remove from freezer and put into blender.
2. ADD 4 rounded tablespoons of peanut butter, 1 teaspoon of honey, and blend well.
3. SPOON mixture onto graham cracker and place another graham cracker on top (should make 4 sandwiches).
4. PUT sandwiches in freezer until mixture is frozen solid.
Apple Fries Peanut Butter SurpriseMakes: 1 Sandwich1 8-inch flour tortilla3 tablespoons Jif Creamy Peanut Butter, divided1 tablespoon granola (small chunks)1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips1 large apple
1. LAY tortilla flat on plate. Spread 2 tablespoons peanut butter in 4-inch circle in top center of tortilla (start about 2 inches down from top).
2. SPRINKLE 1 tablespoon of granola and 1 tablespoon of mini chocolate chips on top of peanut butter. Lightly press in.
3. CUT one apple to look like French fries. Lay apple fries vertically on top of the peanut butter circle. Place all apple fries on top of peanut butter; stack if necessary.
4. SPREAD remaining 1 tablespoon peanut butter to line edges of entire bottom half of tortilla.
5. FOLD up bottom half of tortilla to cover half of apple fries. Take right side of tortilla and fold in. Take left side and fold in as well, overlapping the right side. Dab some peanut butter to "glue" sides together.
6. TO EAT: Pull out apple fries one by one, and/or eat like a sandwich.
About Family Features Editorial Syndicate
This and other food and lifestyle content can be found at www.editors.familyfeatures.com. Family Features is a leading provider of free food and lifestyle content for use in print and online publications. Register with no obligation to access a variety of formatted and unformatted features, accompanying photos, and automatically updating Web content solutions.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2392216
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine