New Sony E-mount lenses are also now available for pre-order. The Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS lens is a
The E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS lens is a smooth, quiet, high-quality mid-range zoom lens that’s ideal for both still images and video. Sony’s first G lens for E-mount cameras, this is the world’s first mid-range zoom for APS-C cameras to feature this type of “floating axis” construction used in Handycam® camcorders. It provides exceptionally smooth, quiet focus and also a constant lens length that doesn’t change while focusing or zooming, making it consistently easy to handle and use. The constant maximum aperture of f/4 throughout the zoom range allows the lens to capture tons of light, which means shooting fast shutter speeds even in lower-light situations. The E PZ 10-105mm lens also has built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization that can significantly reduce image blur. This function also works with the Anti Motion Blur and Handheld Twilight modes to create clear, low-noise images at night, indoors, or in any otherwise challenging lighting conditions.
The Sony E 50mm f/1.8 OSS prime lens uses the same optical formula as the current E 50mm f/1.8 lens, offering Optical SteadyShot image stabilization and low-noise focus operation, but now offers the new black color option.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11063783.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin or Bad Coin? Warnings Mount Against Virtual Currency
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status