HP also introduced the HP FlexFabric 5930 switch with built-in intelligence based on VXLAN technology, extending network virtualization to the servers, and allowing customers to leverage their virtual and physical networks to work together as one entity.
Streamlined expertise for heterogeneous software defined networks
HP offers clients a single point of contact to help support and evolve complex data center networks while incorporating the benefits of software-defined networking (SDN). The new HP Datacenter Care for Networking provides clients with a single, environment-based relationship that can incorporate the HP-VMware networking solution into existing and future environments.
HP also helps clients determine where SDN can deliver optimal benefits to their organization with the
Single point of control across physical and virtual networks
The new HP ConvergedControl software application runs on the HP Virtual Application Networks SDN controller and unifies the visibility and control of the virtual and physical networks by leveraging the HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC), which is already integrated with
HP at VMworld 2013
•The HP-VMware networking solution is expected to be available worldwide in the second half of 2014. •HP ConvergedControl is expected to be available worldwide in the second half of 2014. •HP FlexFabric 5930 is expected to be available worldwide in
HP's premier EMEA client event, HP Discover, takes place
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today