Sprint continues to bring a better wireless experience to more customers
across the country as it builds out its all-new 3G and 4G LTE network
and is projected to provide LTE to 200 million people by the end of
2013. For the most up-to-date details on Sprint 4G LTE, visit www.sprint.com/network.
Customers are also encouraged to check www.sprint.com/coverage
often because the maps are updated when coverage is expanded.
Sprint offers a comprehensive range of wireless and wireline communications services bringing the freedom of mobility to consumers, businesses and government users. Sprint served more than 53 million customers at the end of the second quarter of 2013 and is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in
1The guarantee will apply to customers as long as they remain on the plan, meet the terms and conditions of the plan and pay their bill in full and on time.
3The Sprint Unlimited Guarantee does not apply to capped data use options.
BlackBerry and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs