U-verse customers have the flexibility to choose the services in their bundle, including U-verse Internet, U-verse TV, U-verse Voice and even AT&T wireless services for significant savings.
AT&T U-verse TV is the fastest growing TV provider in the U.S. **** with a nearly
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of
** Pricing excludes taxes and other charges, including activation, installation and monthly Internet equipment fee. Other conditions and restrictions apply.
*** Largest based on company branded and operated hotspots.
**** Claim based on comparison of major TV providers' subscriber counts as of 1Q2013
Geographic and service restrictions apply to AT&T U-verse. Call or go to www.att.com/uverse to see if you qualify. Wireless Receiver: A one-time fee of
Additional information about
© 2013 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Cautionary Language Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
Information set forth in this press release contains financial estimates and other forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties, and actual results might differ materially. A discussion of factors that may affect future results is contained in AT&T's filings with the
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal