AT&T's expansion of faster U-verse Internet speeds is part of AT&T's Project Velocity IP (VIP), a three-year investment plan announced last fall to expand and enhance its IP broadband networks. Through this investment, AT&T is supporting its customers' growing desire for high-speed Internet access and new mobile, app and cloud-based services. Also, as part of Project VIP, AT&T plans to upgrade top tier U-verse speeds to up to 100 Mbps in the future.
Small businesses interested in
More Choice, More Features
AT&T U-verse is an integrated bundle of IP services that include AT&T U-verse TV, AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet and AT&T U-verse Voice. U-verse Internet offers more speed options and includes wireless home networking capability. U-verse Internet packages include access to more than 32,000 hot spots on the nation's largest Wi-Fi network***, so customers can stay connected at home or on-the-go.
Residential customers who bundle U-verse TV and Internet services enjoy several innovative applications. For example, U-verse TV and Internet customers can use their smartphone as a remote control with AT&T U-verse Easy Remote; access country content including live performances, artist interviews, music videos and original content with Country Deep; sync their smartphone or tablet to their TV to access a number of U-verse Enabled apps; and more. AT&T U-verse is also the only national provider in
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact