About Ivera Medical
Ivera Medical Corporation, a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), is focused on the design, development, manufacture, marketing and sale of products that help healthcare providers reduce facility-acquired patient infections. Curos, manufactured in Carlsbad, CA, is the first disinfecting cap to be marketed in the U.S. and has received FDA's 510(k) market clearance. For more information about Curos and Ivera Medical, visit the website at www.curos.com
About the Premier healthcare alliance, Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient
Premier is one of the nation's largest performance improvement alliances of approximately 2,900 U.S. community hospitals and 100,000 alternate sites using the power of collaboration and technology to lead the transformation to coordinated, high-quality, cost-effective care. Owned by healthcare providers, Premier operates a leading purchasing network that provided members more than $5 billion in savings in FY2012. Premier also maintains clinical, financial and outcomes databases based on 1 in every 4 U.S. patient discharges. A world leader in measurably improving patient care, Premier has one of the largest performance improvement collaboratives in America, including one in partnership with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., Premier also has an office in Washington. https://www.premierinc.com. Stay connected with Premier on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
1. Wenzel et al. The Impact of Hospital-Acquired Bloodstream Infections Emerging Infectious Disease -- 2001 Vol 7, No 2. 174-177.
2. The effectiveness of Curos protectors were tested in vitro and was found to have > 4 log reduction against Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida glabrata, and Candida albicans.
3. Hadaway, L. (2007). Intermittent intravenous administration sets: Survey of current practices. Journal of Vascular Access, 12(3), 143-147.
4. Kaler W, Chinn R. Successful disinfection of needleless access ports: a matter of time and friction. J Assoc Vasc Access. 2007;12(3):1-142.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Chief Executive Officer
Ivera Medical Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend